I have kept journals since I was about 15 years old and they have always provided a rich fermentation of ideas that has fueled various creative projects over the years. Earlier this year I found things getting a bit stale (as they do periodically) and I switched to producing a “doodle a day” instead of expecting myself to write (they now have their own Flickr Set). This is now an occasional activity rather than a daily one but since I try to do something visual on this blog at the weekends, here are a few of the more recent doodles.
- A Doodle A Day Part II (seymourjacklin.co.uk)
- Doodles (seymourjacklin.co.uk)
- A Doodle A Day Part IV (seymourjacklin.co.uk)
- A Doodle A Day Part III (seymourjacklin.co.uk)
- A Doodle-d Interview! (kinkychinkecreations.com)